The Kohler® Advantage
- High Quality Power
Kohler home generators provide advanced voltage and frequency regulation along with ultra-low levels of harmonic distortion for excellent generator power quality to protect your valuable electronics.
- Extraordinary Reliability
Kohler is known for extraordinary reliability and performance and backs that up with a 5-year or 2000-hour limited warranty.
- Powerful Performance
Exclusive Powerboost technology provides excellent starting power.
- Corrosion-Proof Enclosure
The bold new Kohler design is completely corrosion proof, even in harsh seaside environments, and is impact-resistant even at – 34_ C (- 30_ F).
- Fast Response
Kohler generators restore power to your home quickly and reliably.
○ RDC2 Controller
- One digital controller manages both the generator set and transfer switch functions (with optional Model RXT).
- Designed for today’s most sophisticated electronics.
- Electronic speed control responds quickly to varying demand.
- Digital voltage regulation protects your sensitive electronics from harmonic distortion and unstable power quality.
- OnCuer Plus Generator Management System for remote monitoring is included with the generator.
○ Kohler Command PRO Engine Features
- Kohler Command PROr OHV engine with hydraulic valve lifters for reliable performance without routine valve adjustment or lengthy break-in requirements.
- Powerful, reliable air-cooled performance.
- Simple field conversion between natural gas and LPG fuels while maintaining emission certification.
○ Designed for Easy Installation
- Polymer base eliminates the need for a concrete mounting pad, reducing installation time and cost.
- Fuel and electrical connections through the enclosure wall eliminate the need for stub-ups through the bottom.
- Load connection terminal block allows easy field wiring.
- Designed for outdoor installation only.
- Meets emission regulations for U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) with both natural gas and LPG. Note: CARB does not regulate emergency standby generators with outputs less than 50 HP.
- UL 2200/cUL listed (60 Hz model).
- CSA certification available (60 Hz model).
- GOST certified (Russia).
- Accepted by the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Plumbers and Gas Fitters.
○ Approved for stationary standby applications in locations served by a reliable utility source.
○ 20RESCL models packaged with a Model RXT automatic transfer switch are available. See page 6 and the Model RXT ATS specification sheet.
- Standard 5-year/ 2000-hour limited warranty for on-grid (standby) applications in locations served by a reliable utility source.