PGT WinGuard Impact Windows
PGT WinGuard Vinyl windows and doors provide continuous, effortless hurricane protection-as well as protection from intruders, UV rays and outside noise. No more wrestling with ugly, metal storm panels. No more hanging even uglier plywood. Which means there’s one more thing WinGuard protects: the beauty of your home.
PGT is the authority on impact-resistant windows and doors. After Hurricane Andrew devastated South Florida and caused billions of dollars in damage, PGT worked with Miami-Dade County to establish new codes and testing protocols to give greater protection to people and property when the next storm hit so WinGuard was born-the first full suite of impact-resistant windows and doors. Since then, WinGuard has been among the strongest, safest and most-reliable products in the industry.
WinGuard is the nation’s leading impact-resistant window and door product line with over FOUR MILLION units installed – and ZERO reported impact failures.
PGT WinGuard Vinyl product certifications, rating and testing include:
- Miami-Dade Notice of Acceptance
- AAMA Tested/Keystone Certified
- Florida Product Approval
- International Building Code
- ENERGY STAR
- National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC)
- Texas Department of Insurance
- STC (Sound Transmission Class)
- OITC (Outdoor-Indoor Transmission Class)
- Manufactured Housing (AAMA 1701)
PGT WinGuard Vinyl windows and doors are designed to meet or exceed the International Building Code for:
- Air infiltration
- Structural integrity
- Residential intruder protection
- Water resistance
- Forced-entry resistance
- Small and large missile impact protection
PGT WinGuard Vinyl products include:
- Lifetime Warranty on the frames
- Limited lifetime warranty on insulating glass component
- 10 year warranty on laminated glass component
Protection from high energy bills, too.
PGT Winguard Vinyl windows and doors also provide outstanding energy efficiency for lower heating and cooling bills. And there are options you can choose to lower those bills even more.
- 9/16” wide or 13/16” wide
- Grid between the glass
- 1” wide
- Grid between the glass
Traditional Simulated Divided Lite
- 7/8” wide raised ogee applied to exterior and interior with 9/16” wide bronze shadow bar between the glass
Frame Color Choices
Exterior Frame Colors
Interior Frame Color
Custom Window Systems WinPact Plus Vinyl Windows
ADVANCED DESIGN AND ENGINEERING
Custom Window Systems uses a proprietary compound that incorporates only high-grade resins and additives to achieve optimal weathering, durability, color retention and impact resistance. The resulting vinyl extrusion provides superior performance in Florida’s heat, humidity and severe weather.